Subject: Re: [chairs] File naming conventions

Rob, you are correct and I stand dittoed: there is no universal injunction
against errata in the TC Process document, so the issue of how to name
errata docs is relevant. Sorry for the waste of time.

As to the filenames document:

the TAB decided during our meeting last Friday that we will not continue
taking a hand in the editing of the document. We will wait for the document
to come back to us from the Chairs, with whatever adjustments the chairs
decide to make in response to the TAB's requests.

It probably was a mistake on my part to try to edit the document to accomodate
the TAB's requests, given that the requests were not specific enough to do
so risk free.

I would propose that you take things into your hands and present to the chairs
a modified document (like I did). Hopefully then the chairs will agree that
your document is the right one and we can be in business right away. If not,
well, it'll take just a bit longer...

Thanks!