Subject: Collaboration tools : swiki, twiki, et al.

Folks,

This link is just excellent food for thought.

http://www.infotoday.com/searcher/apr03/mattison.shtml

Adding such off the oasis server to support needs beyond
Kavi is the notion I'm intrigued with...

Of course we'd need to understand the facilities we provide
and the audience.

Enjoy, DW.

p.s. Hypercard was just toooooo much fun!