Subject: Re: [chairs] Collaboration tools : swiki, twiki, et al.

David,

Wiki is really well suited to making a document become a living
organism, and as such, shouldn't be overlooked.  I would, however, like
to see the OASIS web infrastructure include tools to help in the
reliable and stable publishing of immutable documents.  Features like
persistent urls and namespaces, versioning, etc. all implemented in a
standard fashion.

A good project for the technical team at OASIS when they get some spare
time might be able to allow all TC members to wiki on HTML files
uploaded to Kavi, that way wiki can co-exist with the rudimentary
document management we have right now.

Regards,

Matthew MacKenzie
Yellow Dragon Software