Subject: Re: [chairs] public comment web form

But commenters can't post to the list in response.

Whats the purpose of excluding any public discussion for TC's?   Having a
public an TC private list is fairly common practice in other
organizations I've been involved in (W3C, JCP) and it was appreciated.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

"Karl F. Best" <karl.best@oasis-open.org> on 09/04/2003 04:10:11 PM

Please respond to karl.best@oasis-open.org