Subject: RE: [chairs] public comment web form - WIKI?

Ram,

Given this potential role - I really think we should re-visit on having WIKI
facilities for TCs'.

Notice that a public list could serve as a resource and facilitation area for
users of the specification.  Right now people setup Yahoo lists and such for
this - and it seems it would make more sense to have a WIKI instead.

I've certainly found the CAM swiki - http://cam.swiki.net to be
immensely valuable - and people have used it to help build our FAQ and post
questions, etc - and I'd love to see OASIS actually hosting their own WIKI
server...

Thanks, DW.

http://drrw.net