Subject: updates Kavi status

Chairs:

A couple weeks ago I sent out a status report on some of the problems we
were having with our Kavi tools functionality. I promised another update
within a few days, and now realize that I'm a bit past due :-(

As far as I am aware, we have fixed all of the problems that came as a
result of implementing the security changes. All of the tools should be
functioning correctly. Of course there are still some issues requiring
some updates and enhancements, and we'll continue to address those.

My thanks to the OASIS IT staff and to the folks at Kavi for their hard
work in getting these issues taken care of.

If you notice any further problems please report them to
webmaster@oasis-open.org. Enhancement requests can come to me.

-Karl

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org