Subject: A question for the Chairs

A Question:

My Committee, the XSLT / XPath Conformance TC, has produced a conformance test suite comprising several thousand test cases.  From time to time we get questions or comments regarding these tests.  We keep track of these and attempt to resolve the issues raised, in much the same way that a software development group keeps track of bugs.

My question:  do other committees have a need to track issues, and do you believe it would be useful for OASIS to provide a central / standard way to deal with these?

Thoughts / comments?

Thanks,

jeff kenton