Subject: RE: [chairs] Individual members representation?

If there are procedural changes that the chairs would like to see made,
that they
believe will improve the technical quality of the TC's, or will improve
the operation
of the TC's then please DO channel these proposals through the TAB...
That's what we're here for:-) You can use this list to discuss such
matters
and the TAB is definitely listening and quite interested in any ideas that
the
chairs might have.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
phone: +1 508 234 3624

"Newcomer, Eric" <Eric.Newcomer@iona.com> wrote on 12/01/2003 08:09:54 AM:

> Do we have any ability as chairs to decide procedural matters with
respect to how the TCs are run
> etc.?  Say we wanted to change or add a rule, does it always have to go
to the board?

PM: