Subject: f

Dee,
I apologize for the delay, the Web Services Distributed Management TC h=
as
decided to attend the Symposium with the goal of having joint sessions =
with
other relevant working groups in attendance. We may need meeting space =
only
Thursday, hoping to be meeting with others both days.

Other TC chairs, if you are interested in a collaboration session with
WSDM, please let me know and lets schedule it. The WSDM TC sees this as=

an
opportunity to make connections with other groups rather than focusing =
on
TC deliverables. Some potentail collaborations are the Provisioning WG =
and
the
Security WG ifyou are going.

I don't have an attendance count yet but I expect to have one early nex=
week.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

"Dee Schur" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org> on 01/29/2004 02:56:18 PM

To:    "Dale Moberg" <dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com>, "John Greacen"
<john@greacen.net>, <tom@coastin.com>, "Martin Chapman"
<martin.chapman@oracle.com>, "Breininger, Kathryn R"
<kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com>, "Dale Moberg"
<dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com>, <ian.c.jones@bt.com>,
<emergency-tc@earthlink.net>, "Drummond Reed"
<drummond.reed@onename.com>, "David RR Webber" <david@drrw.info>=

,
"Dee Schur" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>,
<chairs@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc:    "staff" <staff@oasis-open.org>
Subject:    [chairs] RE: TC Meetings in New Orleans

Hello,
I've only heard back from a few of you confirming that you have prompte=
your TC to make room reservations. The Symposium programme will not be =
set
for weeks but rest assured that we are already getting a great response=

the CfP, so do not wait for it to be set, it will be too late. I have f=
ar
more TCs hoping to meet than I have meeting rooms but not near enough
symposium and room registrations to qualify for 'no charge' meeting spa=
ce.
can not stress enough how important it is to make your reservations as =
the
meeting and sleeping rooms are very scarce.
Thank you for your prompt attention.
Regards,
Dee