Subject: RE: [chairs] RE: TC Meetings in New Orleans

Hi Heather,
OASIS WSDM TC will have a room for Thursday!
I'll publish the full list tonight!
Thanks,
Dee
-----Original Message-----
From: Heather Kreger [mailto:kreger@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 8:52 AM
To: Dee Schur
Cc: charis@lists.oasis-open.org

Dee,
I apologize for the delay, the Web Services Distributed Management TC has decided to attend the Symposium with the goal of having joint sessions with
other relevant working groups in attendance. We may need meeting space only Thursday, hoping to be meeting with others both days.

Other TC chairs, if you are interested in a collaboration session with WSDM, please let me know and lets schedule it. The WSDM TC sees this as an
opportunity to make connections with other groups rather than focusing on TC deliverables. Some potentail collaborations are the Provisioning WG and the
Security WG ifyou are going.

I don't have an attendance count yet but I expect to have one early next week.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441) cell:919-496-9572