Subject: [no subject]

work of the TC.  Frankly, I'd prefer not to force any of the TC's to ma=
ke
this sort of a transition since it will only detract from time spent on=

real technical work in exchange for no valuable benefits from what I ca=
see.

It probably does indeed make sense is to put a standard set of tools in=

place for TC's to use, but mandating that they MUST use them does not s=
eem
like a good expenditure of member resources.

As for change control, I'd vote for CVS as it is simple to use and is
agnostic to the data it holds.  This would definitely be a big value ad=
for OASIS IMO.   Coupling this with version control, author/editor cont=
rol,
etc. gets my vote too.

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood       Phone:  (512) 838-9957 (external);   TL:  678/9957
(internal)
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC
STSM - Emerging Technologies
IBM Corporation