Subject: Re: [chairs] SPAM

The easiest way to obfuscate the email addresses, yet still allow humans
to read them is the way I suggested.

duane[fdwrse]nickull.net (NOTE: to email this person, replace everything
between the brackets with the "@" sign)

and vary the delimiter to confuse the bots.

Remember that the source for the HTMl cannot have

since the bots will harvest the source with equal zeal.

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist
Adobe Systems, Inc.