Subject: Re: [chairs] SPAM

/ Heather Kreger <kreger@us.ibm.com> was heard to say:
| Yes, I see that as well, spam spoofing my id as the origin.

And for maximum humorous effect, all those hundreds of installed pieces
of enterprise-wide virus protection software packages mailing me the
notification that mail I've "sent" is infected with some virus or
other. Even when those viruses are known to spread *by forging email
addresses*. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop on that one.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

PGP signature