Subject: KAVI updates update

We're targeting 9pm est to install the latest KAVI updates onto the
production servers.  During this two-hour maintenance window, users may
experience periods where they are unable to access the OASIS website.

This round of updates are primarily back-end related.  As such, OASIS
members should see no appreciable difference in functionality or UI.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me
directly.

Regards,
Jeffrey Lomas
Technology Services