Subject: Re: [chairs] need more input for DocMgmt system

I travel a lot and even though I take my laptop with me, I have more than once needed to use someone else's computer while travelling (think computers in airports, hotels, friends houses, customer locations,conferences) to make quick updates to the WSS TC web page or to change settings etc etc. I would much prefer a web (browser) interface and not require client side code.  At the very least I would like a web front end to be available as an option

Cheers
Kelvin

WSS TC Co-chair