Subject: RE: [chairs] need more input for DocMgmt system

Title: RE: [chairs] need more input for DocMgmt system
+1
-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Swenson [mailto:KSwenson@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 12:25 AM
To: karl.best@oasis-open.org; chairs@lists.oasis-open.org

Requiring an applet or a plugin would be a problem in some situations I work in.

What doc management features are we anticipating that exceed the capabilities of WebDAV?  I would strongly favor a simple WebDAV inteface, because retrieval is simply an HTTP get, clients are readily available for other operations on all platforms.

-Keith Swenson