Subject: new OASIS staff: Mary McRae

TC chairs:

You'll note the message I sent to the members email list a short while
ago announcing that Mary McRae has joined the OASIS staff to help Jamie
and I work with the various TCs. With over 60 TCs and just Jamie
(mostly) and I (a little bit :-) keeping an eye on things and being
available to you as resources to help keep the TCs running smoothly,
we're obviously not able to provide any of you with a lot of our time.
So we've hired additional staff to help out.

In addition to giving us more time to allocate to each of you, Mary's
hiring also puts us at a point where we can divide up primary
responsibility for individual TCs among the three of us. Jamie will
continue to be the primary contact point for most of the TCs, while Mary
and I will each take primary responsibility for some number of the TCs.

I will be contacting individually the chairs for TCs who will be the
primary repsonsibility of Mary or myself; if and until you hear from me
you should assume that your primary contact continues to be Jamie.

(That's not to say that I won't be available if Jamie or Mary can't help
you; it's just that you should contact them first.)

The exception to this is that Jamie remains the primary contact for all
IPR declarations from your TC, and I remain the primary contact for
formation of new TCs and for submissions for consideration as OASIS
Standards.

Mary's email address is mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org, and Jamie is at
jamie.clark@oasis-open.org

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

-Karl

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org