Subject: Re: [chairs] reminder to chairs: OASIS IPR Policy member review

Rob:

In order for your comments to be properly recorded (and to make the
Board accountable for their disposition) you need to send them to the
proper address: ipr-member-review@lists.oasis-open.org

This is in accordance with the review process announced at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/200407/msg00002.html

Please forward your comments to the proper address so that the Board
will see them -- they don't read this list.

-Karl

Philpott, Robert wrote:
> Karl, et al,
>

> RSA Security performed an internal review with our legal department to
> evaluate the proposed OASIS IPR Policy.  I've included our relevant
> comments and questions below.

[snip]