Subject: how to use a ballot to pick a meeting date

     Recently several of you separately asked (coincidentally, I think),
how to use a Kavi-database ballot to help a TC reach consensus on a future
meeting date.  Here's an example from WSBPEL TC:

     1.  Link --
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/ballot.php?id=535&;
     2.  Snapshot -- attached.

The latter is provided for those who aren't system subscribers to the TC
and thus have ready access to the former.
     Thanks to Diane Jordan, co-chair of the TC from which I swiped this
example. She makes very effective use of the OASIS DB tools to administer a
big committee.
     Regards  Jamie

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Manager, Technical Standards Development, OASIS
~   http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.shtml
~   +1 978 667 5115 x 203 main office (messages)
~   +1 310 293 6739 direct (usually US Pacific time)

BALLOT-WSBPEL-MTG.jpg