Subject: Re: [chairs] Updated Naming Guidelines for review and discussion

TC Chairs and Secretaries:

Just a note and reminder that these Naming Guidelines are being proposed
by the TAB for approval by the OASIS Board as the required naming scheme
for documents produced by TCs. The upcoming revision of the TC Process
(more later) requires that files produced by TCs conform to an approved
naming scheme, and this is the proposed scheme for that; upon approval
this will be the naming scheme that TCs must use.

So please give your input on this document because it will affect the
operations of your TC.

-Karl