Subject: RE: [chairs] New OASIS TC Descriptions

David,

Resistance is futile.  All your text will be assimilated.

;-p

-Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: David RR Webber [mailto:david@drrw.info]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 3:13 PM
To: Carol Geyer
Cc: chairs@lists.oasis-open.org

Carol,

I sense I'm fumbling around in the dark here trying to find where the
light switch is....

Could we have a test URL  so we can see before-hand what this new site
frontend and TC L-n-F will be?

I've just reviewed several front-doors for TC's I'm involved with - and
the front end blurb contains such
useful things as - Executive Brochure link; Tutorial / Overview PPT; and
Current Public draft of specification.

It would also be useful to have access to search engine keywords as
embedded metatags.

If this is all going to disappear - we need to understand where else
that might be - and how we can
populate it...

Thanks, DW