Subject: Q&A on new OASIS policies

OASIS TC chairs and secretaries:

You're aware that the OASIS Board has been working on a new IPR Policy
and a revision of the TC Process. The IPR Policy was sent out for member
review a couple months ago, and I sent out a version of the TC Process
for member review on Monday (and there has been some discussion about
the latter on the chairs list).

While there has been opportunity to submit formal comments to the Board,
we felt that you might also like the opportunity to discuss concerns and
have things clarified for you. OASIS staff is going to host some Q&A
sessions so that you can ask us questions and have clarified for you
some of your concerns.

Please plan on attending any of these sessions:

21 Oct, Thursday @ 2-3pm ET
22 Oct, Friday @ 12-1pm ET
25 Oct, Monday @ 7-8am ET

We've tried to schedule these sessions in a way that would allow people
in various time zones and meeting schedules to attend. If you can't make
any of these please let me know and we'll look into scheduling
additional sessions.

For all of these sessions please call into the following number:

        +1 319-643-7750 passcode 857415

For each of these sessions we'll start out with short summaries of the
IPR Policy and TC Process, then spend the majority of the time in
Q&A/discussion.

-Karl