Subject: TC staff reassignments

TC Chairs and Secretaries:

I am leaving OASIS as of the end of this week.

To ensure that all of the TCs continue to have a staff contact, I have
asked Mary McRae to take over as the primary contact for the TCs that I
have been working with. Appended below is the new list of staff
assignments. This list may change slightly over time, but I wanted to
make sure that nothing is left hanging and that you each have a staff
contact.

Also, until the Board acts to select a single person to act as the TC
Administrator responsible for administering the OASIS TC Process, please
treat your staff contact as the TC Admin for your TC. (For example,
because Mary is the staff contact for the WSS TC, she will be conducting
the balloting for approval of the WSS submission as an OASIS Standard
later this month.)

If there are any issues for followup that I owe to any of you please let
me know right away so that I can get things resolved before I leave.

-Karl

p.s. On a personal note, I've really enjoyed working with all of you for
the past few years. I appreciate the effort that all of you put into
OASIS. We've accomplished a lot and produced a lot of good work: 73 TCs
formed, 80+ committee drafts, and (soon to be) 18 OASIS Standards in the
past four years. I've tried to do my best in being fair and consistent
while working with the TCs and administering the Process; if I've
stepped on any toes I apologize. I hope to be working with or at least
bumping into many of you in the future, as I'll still be working in the
XML world.

==============

(JBC = Jamie Clark, MM = Mary McRae)

asap, JBC