Subject: New OASIS website layout - categories

Team,

Is everyone finding the new 'find by Category' as confusing as I am?

I have to go to the "by name" option to find anything - especially my own TCs!

Also - the sequence is totally random - I'd prefer either

a) order alphabetically or
b) group like things together - which appears to be the idea - but missed...

Also - if we are going to do this - it would be much. much better if we had
a browse and drill-down style navigation - where you can see what's in one of the boxes
before you have to open it!

We could probably use the categories navigation as-is from registry.oasis-open.org and
just put into a frame - if we were being clever here... some brainstorming needed.

Comments?

DW

OASIS Standards
How to Participate