Subject: RE: [chairs] New OASIS website layout - categories

We shouln't need to rely on a mouse-over.  IMHO, UI design that requires
non-accessible clues (i.e., non ADA compliant) usually indocates a deeper
problem. . .

tc

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Durusau [mailto:Patrick.Durusau@sbl-site.org]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 11:27 AM
To: David RR Webber
Cc: chairs@lists.oasis-open.org

David,

David RR Webber wrote:
> Team,
>
> Is everyone finding the new 'find by Category' as confusing as I am?

Yes! I was quite surprised by it and had to guess the probable location
of my TCs.

If the categories confuse those of us in OASIS, I can only imagine their
impact on visitors and more importantly, potential members.

A 'mouse-over' that shows the TCs in each category and the categories in
alphabetical order would be an improvement.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

<http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_cat.php?cat=schain>

--