Subject: OASIS reminder--you got a problem?

Greetings Chairs,

Just a reminder, when you notice anything askew with the OASIS website, or
have a problem with the TC tools (AKA Kavi) and wish it resolved, please let
us know immediately.

Your email to support@oasis-open.org logs your issue and assures the
promptest resolution.  If you email any one individual, you risk that person
is not available.

Over the holiday, there was an issue that our technical staff resolved,
because someone reported it.  Many thanks to those that reported the
problem, and those that resolved it. Technical issues do not recognize
holidays. Fortunately neither do our members, nor our technical support
staff.

While we have site monitoring and reporting in our future, you remain our
best defense.  Find a problem, let us know.

All the best,

Scott McGrath
Director Member Services

scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org