Subject: RE: [chairs] Of un-patents and un-inventions

Since David Webber first came up with the idea, I presume under US
patent law he would have a year from today as a date of first
publication to file a patent. However, patent reform is in the air and
a suitably framed proposal around this idea could have important
consequences as that process moves forward.