Subject: Re: [chairs] TC attendance rules

Given the work our TC (emergency management) is currently engaged in and
that we do hold regular as well as some TC wide special meeting - I am in
favor of keeping the voting participation at 3/4 meetings.  However, the
need to re-apply and the probationary period seem unnecessary to me.  I
think the voting membership needs to be re-established once the 2 of 3
meeting requirement is met.  However, I do not see a need to send a warning
notice.  Just my 2 cents.  Cheers, Elysa