Subject: RE: [chairs] TC attendance rules

Seeking clarification  - I understand that the main (maybe only) benefit
of modifying the rule is to allow the active members to be the quorum we
Chairs need to keep the TC moving forward - correct ?

Assuming that KAVI (etc) can be setup to ease the administrivia - I would
find it acceptable if rules state that -
a member is NOT counted (required) for quorum purposes ...when they miss 3
out of 4 and warning notice plus suspension notice has BEEN ISSUED ...
they are automatically re-queued next time they become active.

carl

<quote who="Philpott, Robert">

--
Carl Mattocks
co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC