Subject: Re: [chairs] SCM plans?

It is quite simple to expose SVN through apache and use http/s to perform the necessary tasks. The added benefit is you can browse the repo using a browser.

Simula Labs
The Open Source Venture Partners
4676 Admiralty Way
Suite 520
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
t: +1 310 437-4888
f: +1 800 822-0471

>>> Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com> 10/21 11:45 am >>>
This can be a big deal for those in corporations with locked-down
firewalls.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia