Subject: Re: [chairs] KAVI: Better control over "documents" display on frontpage

It would be a start if you simply let the public repository
interface look a lot more like the members-only interface, with
categories intact...  I've never understood why the public one is so
much more limited (and different) than the member one.

	Eve

--
Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Technology Director                           eve.maler @ sun.com