Subject: Has any TC posted IEEE-copyrighted material?

Hi folks – IBM has been getting an invoice from IEEE on a charge for posting IEEE-copyrighted material on the “OASIS” web site.  Now all I know is that it isn’t the SSTC’s home page that’s doing it, so I’d ask that if one of the other TC’s has made an arrangement to post IEEE-copyrighted material, that they please get in touch with their IBM member (presuming they had one) and have them work this out.

---------------------------------

This was for
permission on 4/6/05 to use IEEE copyrighted article on OASIS' web site.

Thanks!

Rob Philpott
Senior Consulting Engineer
RSA Security Inc.