Subject: RE: [chairs] TC FAQ Template

Hi Carol,

Is there any way for FAQ readers to actually ASK a Question? (other than
the mailing list?)  One great frustration with most FAQs is that they
don't answer the questions people really want to ask, because there is
actually no clear way to A a Q.

Regards,
Paul Knight

11675/tab-generic-faq-approved.txt

Many thanks,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
Voice: +1.978.667.5115 x209

OASIS Symposium: The Meaning of Interoperability
9-12 May, San Francisco
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/