Subject: Re: [chairs] TC FAQ Template

Carol,

Some of this does not seem appropriate for a FAQ:

6. Is it anticipated that TC deliverables will be broadly used,
deployed, and/or implemented?
Or are the deliverables intended for a narrow audience, possibly
including only the TC membership?

7. Do you see external factors that should help a broad acceptance and
deployment of the specifications from this TC?
And factors that may potentially hinder a broad acceptance and deployment?

10. Have the authors and their companies considered further ways to
promote the produced specification(s) after completion (PR, marketing,
campaigns, industry consortia....)

These seem like questions for the TC itself, but not for the external FAQ.

Regards,
Anne Anderson

--
Anne H. Anderson               Anne.Anderson@sun.com
Sun Microsystems Labs          1-781-442-0928