Subject: bullpen session at SF symposium?

At 12:23 PM 2/16/2006, Rex Brooks wrote:
>* * * Perhaps we could schedule a chairs meeting at the Symposium? I know
>how difficult that would be, but it might actually be a good time to do a
>reality check since we will all have had a bit more experience with these
>improved procedures * * *

     Thanks.  Seems like a great idea, as an informal session for those who
are interested.  We can always use the feedback.  Other views?  Of course I
would have to start bartering with Jane for a place and time, especially
because it would be unfair to run it opposite other events where TC chairs
are supposed to be.   Jamie