Subject: RE: [chairs] New TC Roster Management Tools- comments please

> - Serve as framework for future roster management automation
I think you are hinting at (semi) automating tracking attendance and
managing status of TC members. It will be great to have this feature
supported by the tool, as the current process is highly tedious and
error-prone.

If you must prioritize, I suggest that you consider the above feature as
of higher priority since managing member status is something a TC
chair/secretary has to do repeatedly throughout the life of the TC (as
opposed to member registration).

Sanjay
WS-RX TC Co-Chair