Subject: note summer time change: some locations but not others

     As a reminder, we are in that period of the year when some regions
have just made their "summer" or "daylight" adjustments to clock time,
while others have yet to do so.  Of course, there are other locations which
do not make a summer time adjustment.
     I mention this only because I attended a few telephonic TC meetings
this morning in which mild confusion occurred.   For example, BST started
in the UK and CEST in Belgium this last weekend;  daylight time will start
in Canada and the US, and end in Australia, on 2 April.   Some attention to
the international time conversions for the next week or so may be helpful.
     Regards  JBC