Subject: Biographic data schemas

TC Chairs -

I am chairing the new TC on Biometric Identity Assurance Services (BIAS)
Integration.  One aspect of our work includes defining an XML schema for
biographic information (name, address, etc.).  Rather than re-invent
this, we'd like to consider existing schemas for this purpose.  If you
are aware of any such schemas (perhaps from the world of HR, justice, or
another domain), could you please let us know about them?

Thank you so much for your help.

Regards,
Cathy Tilton
Chair, BIAS Integration TC