Subject: Re: [chairs] Microsoft's "Open Specification Promise"

Gabe,

This looks like a very promising and a clean way to state MSFT's benign
intentions around the WS family of specifications.

However, your reference to CardSpace is a bit confusing in this context.
CardSpace will likely employ many technologies not covered by this
specifications
(e.g., the InfoCard artifact itself, linkages to Windows OS etc). So
that may be a distinction worth keeping in mind.

- prateek mishra