Subject: Partial office hours next week for OASIS staff

Dear Colleagues:

   OASIS headquarters will be closed for holidays on Monday 25
December and Tuesday 26 December.  My colleague Mary McRae, our TC
Administrator, and I plan to take some additional vacation days next
week as well.  However,  I will be working during standard business
hours in the US Pacific time zone on Wednesday 27 December, and
generally will be reachable if needed in Mary's absence next week,
to respond to any requests made to OASIS TC Administration.  (By
now, all our of TC chairs should have my mobile and home office
phone numbers as well. I do not post them to these publicly archived
lists, so please write separately & let me know if you need them.)
   All of us on the consortium's professional staff deeply
appreciate the contributions and leadership you provide to open
standards, and will be happy to assist if needed.
   Best wishes for a peaceful, productive year in 2007.  Regards  JBC

~ James Bryce Clark
~ Director of Standards Development, OASIS
~ jamie.clark@oasis-open.org