Subject: TC Participation | OASIS Symposium

OASIS TC Chairs:

The Consortium is holding its annual Symposium in San Diego, 15-20 April.
Now that the event is a few months away, it's critical that all OASIS
members are aware of the importance of attending this event and the related
TC meetings that follow.

To that end, we're asking all chairs to give the OASIS staff two minutes on
the agenda of your next TC conference call. We guarantee we'll keep our
message brief--just a basic introduction to the Symposium, a quick overview
of the program, and a reminder of the registration and hotel discounts and
deadlines.

Keep in mind, the OASIS Symposium is a great opportunity to communicate our
message, not only to members, but to all those who may not be involved in
day-to-day standards development. Whether or not your TC is represented on
the program, information on your work will be distributed to attendees. This
is a great outreach opportunity for us all.

Please send me the day/time of your next TC call. I'll be happy to
accommodate your schedule, and again, I promise to be brief.

Thanks in advance for your support,
Jane

Jane Harnad
Manager of Events, OASIS
jane.harnad@oasis-open.org
Office Hours:  Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

See you at the OASIS Symposium 2007: eBusiness and Open Standards:
Understanding the Facts, Fiction, and Future | 15-20 April 2007 | San Diego,
CA | http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/2007/index.php.