Subject: Re: [chairs] Membership for open source implementers

Gabe

I completely agree. I think that any committer on any project actively
implementing an OASIS specification under an OSI license should be able
to apply for a Open Source Membership free-of-charge.

Personally I don't think this is going to cost OASIS any loss of income,
but it certainly will encourage a wider view of OASIS standards.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
VP/Technical Sales, WSO2