Subject: TC Support for Non-US Callers

As a reminder, OASIS offers some support for non-US callers into your TC
conference calls.

If your TC has only US based conference services and that is an impediment
to non-US callers into your TC, please note the following.

OASIS has limited resources to help solve that problem.  In essence we have
international call bridges for your non-US callers to connect to, which can
then be connected to your existing US bridge.  With this system the caller
pay for an in-country call, OASIS pays for the bridge and the international
connection.

Contact me directly if your committee has a need, and I will try to help
with the cost of international calls.

Thanks!

Scott McGrath
Senior Director of Member Services