Subject: mail list repairs

Chairs,

The following email addresses were having problems with mail delivery, which
caused the list server to unsubscribe them. In order to reset their mail
lists and roster permissions properly, we are "deactivating" then
"reactivating" these user accounts.

If any of these people are in your TC, you will see a departure message
indicating they left the TC.  This is just a symptom of our corrective
actions, not of a real problem with their account.  This action should not
be cause for any change in their TC status in your TC.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Scott.....

aarias@microsoft.com:
alexma@microsoft.com:
andrewl@microsoft.com: