Subject: ATTENTION! TC Administration Issues Tracker

To all TC Chairs/Secretaries:

I have now created a JIRA project for TC Admin requests associated
with the TC Process.
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN

WATCH THE VIDEO NOW: http://www.screencast.com/t/YoiiceKM

As official tc-admin requests are received, I create an issue and
assign to it the appropriate component type, workflow, due date, etc.
The Component/Workflow types are:

15-day Public Review
60-day Public Review
Approved Errata
Chair Election
Charter Clarification Ballot
Charter Submission
Closing a TC
Create a Subcommittee
Committee Specification Ballot
Discussion List
Document Upload Request
Errata Review
Informal Public Review
OS Submission
OS Submission Ballot
TC Close

If you have any questions, problems, comments or suggestions let me
know! I hope this will be as useful to you as it will be to Sabine and
me.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.