Subject: Re: [tab] Specification URIs - Important. Please Watch.

Mary,

High marks but a couple of suggestions/comments:

URI Generator - Give Link in the video

You skip Generic Version File name in the URI generator example. I can
guess what that does but might be nice to include that in the example as
well.

A bit fast on the document that hasn't been uploaded and has no previous
version. When you say "uploaded" you mean uploaded by *you.* When I hear
"uploaded," I hear uploaded by me.

Suggest another term. Perhaps documents are "uploaded" by members,
*posted* by the TC Admin. ? So, until a document has been posted, the
this version and latest version won't work, if the document has no prior
posting by the TC admin.

Where a document has previously been "posted" by the TC admin, so there
is a previous version, then the previous version and latest version both
resolve. Resolution depends on *posting* by the TC admin.

I had to watch that segment 2 or 3 times to catch what was making me
stumble. The use of "uploaded" and the implied uploader shifts, at least
from the perspective of a TC member. (The UI for TC members says "add
document" but I suspect 99.9% of us think of it as "uploading" a document.)

Need to clip the "dead air" from the end of the presentation.

Thanks for the video!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Patrick