Subject: KANTARA LIAISON RELATIONSHIP

Fellow Chairs

I am very pleased to announce that the OASIS eGov Member Section has reached an agreement with the Kantara Initiative on a new liaison relationship.  The full text of the announcement is available on the eGov Member Section website at http://www.oasis-egov.org/node/32

As you will see from the announcement, one of the benefits of this liaison is to smooth the interface between Kantara and OASIS by using the eGov MS as the point of initial contact.  This clearly doesn't preclude you making direct contact yourselves but it would certainly help if any contacts involving eGov matters were channelled through us in future please.  We have still to work out the precise details on interchanges with Kantara so any early thoughts from you would be appreciated.

Regards

John Borras

Chair eGov Member Section