Subject: Re: [chairs] What can Standards Development / TC Administration do to help?

Hi Don,

  Actually, we were talking about neither. Bob Freund raised the point that if we were using a structured vocabulary we would be able to build some automated processes that would be able to do much of the checking that's now done manually. A specific XML vocabulary would need to be in place to facilitate such checking (such as the TC Name being identified as the TCName rather than H4).

Mary