Subject: Who needs OASIS any =?UTF-8?Q?more=3F?=

Thought I'd throw this rant out there - given recent developments and initiatives around us.

My excuse is it's summer time, its hot, and we're all cranky.

 http://contentassembly.blogspot.com/2010/06/who-needs-oasis-any-more.html

But having said all this - perhaps we are well positioned to do all this in any case?

And our excellent track record hopefully gives us basis for encouragement and confidence for the community around us who are our ultimate customers.

Of course - as an organization - setting a road map and then working towards that overall is something the board coordinates - so I thought it worthwhile to know what my fellow chairs are seeing two or three years out from now?

Thanks, DW