Subject: RE: [chairs] Who needs OASIS any more?

Thanks Peter.  Unless you get any strong objections in next few days I would agree with your proposal to post a straw man to the eGov MS mailing list and let’s have a meaningful discussion about this.

John

From: Peter F Brown (OASIS Individual Member) [mailto:peter-oasis@justbrown.net]
Sent: 28 June 2010 07:01
To: 'John Borras'; 'David RR Webber (XML)'
Cc: chairs@lists.oasis-open.org; laurent.liscia@oasis-open.org

Attached is indeed the first sketch that I had prepared some weeks ago on this – suspended due to lack of time and needed work on other projects. If people feel this is on the right lines and worthy of beefing up, I’m happy to complete a strawman draft and submit this for discussion to the eGov member Section mailing list for discussion as a potential new initiative…

Cheers,

Peter